Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Shelly's Hair Cut

So, I’m not entirely sure how this happened. One minute I’m telling my mother-in-law that I’m tired of having Shelly’s hair always be a mess and I’ve been thinking about cutting it, and the next I have a pair of scissors in my hand and I’ve realized that I will never be a professional hair cutter, for the pony tail of Shelly’s that I cut off was horribly uneven. She lost about 8 inches today. It used to almost be able to tuck into her pants (sopping wet and with effort to keep it from curling up) and now I’m not even sure it would get her shoulders wet if it didn’t drip. I think it is that long, but only just barely. I’m still waiting to see what it does after a bath. It only seemed to curl around the bottom today, but it’s been a few years since that top hair hasn’t had any extra weight on it. I guess I’ll just have to wait. I hate being patient!

No comments: