It was a first for her and she still tries to swing whenever she can.
Monday, September 22, 2008
Random Pictures on the Farm
I didn't take nearly as many photos as I was expecting to. My mom-on-law got quite a few though, so I think I'm covered. Of course, she has them and I don't so I can't put them up here (not yet anyway). Here are some of the better ones I did get though!
Jason was trying to hard to get the cows to eat out of his hands!
This was one of Shelly's favorite past times.
It was a first for her and she still tries to swing whenever she can.
Jason, Ethan and Shelly loved going on wagon rides!
This was so funny to watch, but I missed all the best photo ops! Jason was chasing down a cat he's seen run in there, but there was too many leaves in the way to actually follow it.
Jason's favorite past time (other than trying to run across the road to see the cows all the while saying 'bbrrroooo' - that was his 'moo') was getting to go on rides on the bike. He loves that thing!!
We forgot to bring Jason's crib back from camping, but he was so tired! Mark rigged up a crib using the couch and it's cushions. Jason was out!
It was a first for her and she still tries to swing whenever she can.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment