We took him to a girl in our old ward, Mandy - and she also happens to be related to Mark somehow, but so was most of the rest of the ward, so it doesn't really narrow it down much... :-) [Side note: The first time I went to a Family Reunion for that side of the family, I thought there had been a scheduling problem and we'd shown up at a ward function by mistake - I had only been in the family and ward for about 3 months and I struggle with facial recognition on a good day, but I did recognize many of the faces from church, and assumed the unknowns were just less familiar ward members. It took a good few minutes for Mark to explain that I wasn't nuts]
Anyways - Back to the story:
Jason sat quite well for his haircut. He let her do whatever she wanted. She was impressed that he didn't even flinch when she started using the clippers. He did try to turn around to see her baby who was rocking in swing behind him, but she just followed with the scissor and kept right on cutting. Grandma Schofield came with us so she could take pictures and we were both quite impressed with how well he handled it.
No comments:
Post a Comment