Monday, September 22, 2008

Ethan the Photographer

Ethan asked to borrow my camera while we were visiting. 46 pictures later I got it back. There were some good ones and some interesting ones. Here are some of my favorite:
This one almost looks like a tooth...
Shelly was getting a diaper change - good thing moved at the last minute or it could have been awkward to explain... :-)
I was trying to play with him - but he snapped a shot instead
We were trying to pray over dinner - seems like not all of us were into it. Some of us wanted to take pictures instead :-)
I call this one 'self portrait'
'Self-Portrait of my feet'
I can't figure out what in the world this is!
There's the wonderful cook, cooking
This one is actually quite impressive! Especially compared to the others. I wonder if someone else stole the camera... Go Ethan!
Sorry Grandpa - this one was too cute!
Because you've always wanted to look up my nose... [gross!]
'Self Portrait the Third'

No comments: