Wednesday, November 20, 2013

News!

11/20/13
Well, I met with my oncologist this morning to review the full report from my last MRI, which, unfortunately indicates that there is a small amount of new tumor growth. What that means is that our current treatment is not being effective and we will switch to a different type of drug that may be more effective at preventing the kind of growth that would make this my last holiday season; so Yea for alternative treatments being available!!

and Yea for lots of Holidays to come!

-Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry to hear this Mark! I love you tons and keep you and your family in my prayers each day!
<3 Nanon

Cherish said...

I haven't been getting your mom's emails or checking blogs so I had no idea what has been going on as of late. I'm sitting here reading your last several post thinking you guys are the most amazing people on the planet! (not gonna lie the tears are flowing) Your outlook, attitude and endurance is inspiring. I'm so sorry for what you are going though. Continued prayers and thoughts will be headed your way. And here is my cell phone if there is anyway I can help you guys I would love to. I've got 3 girls who are great babysitters too. (they take after their mom ;)) 801-824-4352 Please don't hesitate to call me. It would be my pleasure to help out.