While Robby and Jenny were down visiting around the 4th, Robby pointed out that Shelly's hair reminded him of Fabio. I had to agree with him at the time, but I was a bit thrown off. Fabio's hair was always well brushed, and Shelly's is almost never that well taken care of. Later that same day I realized that her hair really looks more like the Tarzan dread locks, than the well taken care of Fabio hair. It was about then that I realized she probably needed a hair cut...
Elaine had mentioned that Heather (Mark's cousin) had been wanting to cut Shelly's hair for a while. Heather has curly hair she claimed knowledge of how to cut curly hair. That was good enough for me, especially since the last time Shelly had a hair cut, I just clipped off a pony tail and sent her on her merry way.
Here's a during.
Shelly enjoyed playing on the iTouch.
Check out all that hair on the floor!
Shelly tried so hard to be patient with the hair cut. It was about 20 times longer than her last hair cut (remember the quick chopping of the pony tail?), and she was not prepared to sit there for so long. I think it was worth it in the end. Too bad I forgot to snap an 'after' shot!
No comments:
Post a Comment