It's time. It's actually quite a bit past time. I've been in denial for a while, so I waited a lot longer than I should have. Tragically, it's official. Emily needs a hair cut.

She just doesn't know it yet.

Here's a picture of her hair before the cut.
Something about the flash makes this look much thicker than it is.

I love that it looks like there's an intentional layering going on.

And I also think that curl in the back is quite adorable.

But really, it's quite the mess.
And it's time for the strange, almost layered, sorta curly hair to go.

So, we headed off to the hair school.

And Emily sat.
Calmly.

And let a complete stranger wash and cut her hair.

She was like this the whole time. It's her 'I wonder what's going on here. Maybe I'll just watch and find out' look.

Here's the finished product.

I have a new camera. My old one had issues, so we bought a new one to take to the hospital. I don't like it. I tried to return it, but having a baby distracted me, and I missed the return window. I'm stuck with it now. And now I can't find my old one!

Can I tell you how much I really don't like this camera?

It did focus, I promise! Just on the blue thing in the mirror. I'm not sure why it thought that was the subject of the picture...

Here's Emily's new hair cut!

From the side

And the back is already getting curly again! It's cute, but it promises adventures for the future...
No comments:
Post a Comment