Emily had her two year check up. I took her and Annie while Mark took Shelly and Jason to the library for reading time. The kids enjoy reading time at the library.
Emily did pretty good at the doctors. She was playing and talking up a storm until the doctor came in, and then she turned shy on me and wouldn't leave my lap. About that same time Annie started crying and needed to be picked up. It was an adventure that involved not really being able to hear anything the doctor said, but it all worked out and Emily is healthy (at least, I'm pretty sure that's what the doctor said...)
Here are her stats, just in case anyone is curious:
Height: 35 3/4 inches - 92%
Weight: 28 1/5 pounds - 75%
I confess that with her cheeks and her buddha belly, I'm surprised to find she's taller than she is fat... Oh well.
Update: I just noticed that her buddha belly isn't as much buddha as I remember... I struggle. Can I blame lack of sleep?
No comments:
Post a Comment