Some of the group decided it would be fun to go zip lining while we were up in Big Bear. I wanted to go, but somehow got missed during the final count, and then decided I should probably stay with the baby anyways. At the last minute I changed my mine, and the tour still had room, so I did what any responsible mother would, and abandoned my baby to the Aunts and Grandma and off I went - didn't even feed her first!

Getting all geared up

I'm ready! Are you ready? Cause I'm ready...

Group Shot!
Rachel, Doug, Nate, Becca, Mark
Matt, Cindy

Matt heads out

Bye Doug

I'm not sure what Nate is doing here...

Bye Mark! I'll miss you.

That's me

There goes Becca

Bye Nate. Hope you survive. I don't want to have to explain it to Mom...

Walking to the next area.

Waiting for the next line. Mark, Nate, Becca, Doug, Rachel, Matt [Cindy's taking the picture]

Scared Doug?

Go Nate - it's your birthday! (not really)

Doug makes it look so easy...

Matt with no hands!

Is that Mark?

There's me. I kept one hand on.

Cindy showing us how not to come in for a landing :)

Becca demonstrating how comfortable this gear can be...
After the zip line adventure, some of the family went geo-caching. They had quite the fun surprise!

Finding the cache!

Turns out this was a traveling one that we're pretty sure belonged to a missionary family. There were 4 or 5 different ones out there all wishing to travel to a place where their 4 or 5 sons lived for a time. This one went to France. It had already been there and was waiting to make it back to it's home in Farmington Utah. Plans were made to return it to it's home in Farmington in a few weeks when we went up there to drop kids off at BYU and go to Education Week.
1 comment:
Nate is doing his classic pose that was started on our trip to Mexico.....just so you know :)
Post a Comment