Friday, August 7, 2009

Fun Around Town

Our last full day in Big Bear Mark and I wanted to take the kids to the Nature Center we had seen out on a drive. Grandpa and Katie decided to come with us. After our quick jaunt to the Nature Center we went off to a park to play with the digital SLR I had inherited from Mom...

The bear outside the Nature Center in Big Bear

Shelly talkin to a cougar.

Jason touching the animal fur

Off to the park!

Feet

Jason wanted to go down with Daddy.

Shelly having fun on the slide

What a great shot Shelly took... sort of...
not really...
don't tell her...
it will crush her...

moving on...

Jason was rather stuck.

He was not overly happy with me for taking a picture instead of helping him. He got over it.

Practice with aperture. Hi Katie!

Hi Honey. We're just playing with camera settings, don't mind us.

More practice with aperture. Nice water bottle there...

Jason and aperture. I think this one is better...

Shelly drew a picture in the sand. Can you see it? I think I see some alien like people there...


Here's Shelly going on the monkey bars (with some help...)


Shelly going down the fire pole all by herself.


Jason going down the fire pole - not all by himself.

No comments: