Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Messing Around with the Camera in the Cabin

Some of these turned out better than others...
We were trying to be like Nate and we were playing with the shutter speed...
This one was a sitting 'hear no evil' theme
Katie's arms in 3 different spots... Can you see more than one?
I can't really, and I was there.

Then she got into it and started jumping around dong something strange...

Try #2, but we counted wrong and the last pose is gone...

Same here. We got the 'say' and 'hear' but we're missing the 'see'

Third try - now the picture is darker...

Finally got all the poses in, but it's so dark it's hard to tell...

Katie doing some strange dance again... I don't know what got into her.

It must have been addicting because here comes William trying to do a Charlie's Angels thing.

No comments: