We had a trip to the Aquarium yesterday! It was lots of fun! One of the best parts were all the touch pools they had. It took Shelly a while to get used to the idea of putting your hand in water to touch animals, but once she got the hang of it we had a hard time pulling her away!

Yea, she's a little wet. Katie took off her sweater and gave it to Shelly to wear while her shirt pretended to dry off... Shelly got tired of the way too big sweater before her shirt was very dry though...
Jason obviously heard some music from somewhere and started dancing his heart out! I missed some of the best of it, but he and Shelly sure loved that touch pool!

Mark and I took advantage of some left over tickets from Matt and Sabrina's honeymoon [oh yea, they got married on the 20th! Welcome to the family Sabrina!] and went to the Wild Animal Park. Mark doesn't quite measure up to a gorilla...

My belly helps me out a little, but I think it's mostly the scowl that did it for me! :-)
1 comment:
Oh my gosh, what a fun day! I love all the videos... and the gorilla pics CRACK ME UP!
Post a Comment