Friday, January 2, 2009

It's 2009!

Who knew it would come so fast? 2008 has been a good year. Nothing major went wrong and the kids are growing like weeds. I'm not sure what else we could ask for. I'm sure if I dwelt on it I could come up with things that didn't go the way we thought they should have - but mostly I only have good memories of the last year. It's probably better to have the good things come to mind first and only remember the bad with effort... That 'memory' of mine has served me well over the years... :-) I look forward to being able to enjoy the new year and am excited to see all that is has to offer. Every new year promises to be filled with surprises, both good and bad, and I look forward to the joy of the good surprises and the challenge of the bad ones. I only hope I'm actually up to the task of those pesky bad surprises! :-)

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Cherish said...

I hope your year is filled with many more good surprises than bad!

Laurie said...

Hey, Cousin...

I just found out by reading Katie's blog that you're having another cute little baby. Congratulations, that's awesome! :)