This is going to be a few different D-land trips all lumped together, but it's the theme we're going for here! :-)

I took the Kids to D-land alone [I've decided to be brave]. I had to fight to get Shelly to go on "Mr. Toads Wild Ride." We ended up getting on and she hid in my side the whole ride... They had fun on the car outside the ride though!

Jason and his mom...
Katie came with us and we had fun in Ca Adventure in the Bug's Life area.

Shelly and Aunt Katie
Wow - who knew kids could have so much fun getting so cold and wet?!

Becca the border enforcer: 'Jason, you shall not pass!'

Shelly trying to waving to the camera. She was way cute that day!!

Jason with Uncle William and Aunt Danielle

Shelly sured liked the carousel with Aunt Katie!

Aunt Danielle the enforcer! 'Jason, my legs were there first!'

Shelly waving at one of the bush animals on Small World [they carve the bushes into the shapes of different animals. It's pretty cute!]
This was stinkin funny! Jason hears any sort of beat and starts 'rocking out'. Here's an example from Small World (for real - it's Small World. It really doesn't take much for him!)
I'm pretty sure you can't see a thing, but I started laughing so hard when I watched it that everyone in the room told me I had to add this... It's Jason in the Tiki Room.
No comments:
Post a Comment