Here's several random pictures...

I'm not entirely sure why they thought this was comfortable... They were watching some TV show and both on their bellies on the couch. Jason was the most random though.

Shelly helping Daddy make Bubble Loaf. She was in charge of spreading the sugar on top of the 'bubbles.' We quite enjoyed it for breakfast the next morning!

I have no clue what he was eating, but he must have enjoyed it! He will often try to lick the bottom of the bowl... It makes a mess when he tried that...

When the fam came down to visit for Thanksgiving Aunt Becca painted Shelly's finger and toenails (and Jason's toenails since he asked so nicely!). Shelly decided she wanted to help Becca paint her nails. I think she did a pretty good job! [good/funny - they're like the same word aren't they?]

While shopping on Black Friday Becca and Doug found a Santa - they took my camera for a picture. Ignore the brown mess on Doug's face. Apparently there's such a thing as 'no shave November' and he decided to do it! We were glad when December rolled around! [just kdding Doug - you can grow quite a good beard for being in High School!]

Aunt Katie apparently needed help decorating the front windows. Personally I think she could have done just fine without help, but she was a good sport anyways!

Mark and I took this at the fair back in August - but I only recently got it scanned in. Man, we're nerds!
Here's Jason playing the piano! He's practically Beethoven! :-)
Jason was so funny with this toy! All you have to do is blow into it and it makes the fan inside spin and it makes a great noise [I'm sure you've seen them]. Jason didn't quite get the concept! He'd put it in his mouth and then groan to immitate the sound. I didn't get a good example of it, but it was still funny!
No comments:
Post a Comment