Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Let it Snow!

We finally got to enjoy the snow! We got to go up and visit the Schofields in Utah. There was supposed to be a storm on the Saturday we were going to be driving up, so we drove up Friday instead to miss the adventure. Turns out we wouldn't have gotten hit too bad. The big storms waited until later in the week to hit! It was so fun to get to be able to enjoy the snow and make snow angels and watch Ethan and Mark sledding with the 4 wheeler. I'm sure G-ma S got some good pictures, but I didn't remember to pull out my camera in time... Oh well. Here's what I did get!Here's Aunt JB helping get the kids ready for the snow storm that didn't really come! It did fall for about an hour, but it didn't stick where we were. I was quite disappointed! No worries! More came later!
Jason on the swing in the snow...
Shelly walked quite a ways from the house, then sat down [she was wearing thin sweat-like pants!] and dug out the snow with her shoes. I didn't notice until quite a bit later that she had pulled her hands inside her coat to keep them warm. She sure was walking funny!

Jason's favorite things was to go see the 'Moo!'s. He got sick while we were up there and it was about the only thing that calmed him down. Those cows sure thought he was weird! :-)

No comments: