Monday, April 27, 2009

Michelle in Utah - Day 3 [Stolen From Cindy]

Michelle went to work (school) with me this morning. She was quite content playing in my office (watching a video, drawing, etc.) until I realized that I was supposed to be in a meeting 30 minutes earlier! I called Katie in a panic; Katie came and saved the day...and I spend the rest of the day in meetings.
Michelle figured out that although she can't pedal my exercise bike while sitting on the seat, she can ride it backwards (ish).

This evening Michelle went to FHE with Katie. It was dinner in a park. There were a couple of other kids there with whom Michelle played.
Oh yes, she drew a picture of herself and one of me (basically heads with arms and legs protruding from them...not bad for a 3 year old; they are now taped up in my office). A colleague was kind enough to ask Michelle about the pictures and Michelle explained who they were - and the colleague asked about fingers and hair, then encouraged Michelle to add both features. (This plays into something later - stay tuned, as if you could pull yourself away!)

No comments: