[From the Family News Site. I was excited that I won our family's March Madness Brackets!!]
It's official! I won the March Madness Brackets! Even though I haven't had anyone in for the last 2 rounds, I did well enough before they all lost that only Doug could have beat me - and his champ didn't make it to the finals. Mark did have NC make it to the finals (the only one with a team correctly in the finals), but has them loosing to another team that's no longer in. Now we've started over again since no one has a champ left... Anyone want in? There's a good chance we won't watch it for a while (if at all), but I'm assuming that no one but Katie even cares in the slightest (and Nate of course) and everyone wishes I'd stop writing such boring drivel. Don't worry. This should be my last time - unless of course my last guess wins. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment