So, I'm watching this show called 'Pushing Daisies' that my sister and aunt said was entertaining; and I must say I'm am thoroughly confused! The narration reminds me of 'Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy' and I'm in the middle of the story and they talk so fast! I struggle with names and faces and apparently someone's supposed to be dead, but alive and has an aunt or something... This is one of the most random things I've gotten my self into since Dr. Who! I think I need to start considering my sources when it comes to tv shows :-) (yes, Katie - I mean you!)
I was however impressed with myself for being able to recognize the original G'linda from when we saw Wicked on Broadway! Go Me! And I swear that Aunt Vivian (maybe that's her name?) is the girl from Little Shop of Horrors...
I just looked them both up - thank goodness for imdb.com. I was right on both counts!! I'm still trying to decide if this is a good thing or a bad thing... How come I can recognize an actress in a movie that I haven't seen in over a decade, but I have trouble recognizing a face 3 minutes after I've seen it? Am I the only one?
3 comments:
HEY!!!! Just remember that you now love Doctor Who and it was ME that introduced you to it. I must admit that I am a little confused when it comes to Pushing Daises. I can't remember the plot twists from last season very well and it's making the new season confusing. But I still like it!
You probably need to see the previous season for this show to make sense...but it REALLY is a good show. (But I am glad it is Katie's judgment that you are questioning...)
Read the summary posted here: http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0925266/plotsummary
Post a Comment