Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Back to UT
So, the kids and I are back in Utah again. Grandpa passed away on Friday night and we're up here for the funeral. The kids and I hitched a ride with my parents and arrived way to late last night (or was that way to early this morning? I can't tell anymore...). We got here safely, even if it took longer than it usually does for the parental units. Mark wasn't able to make it with school, so my parents had pity on me and helped us get up here so that I didn't have to miss it too. It all went well, except I neglected to take into account the lack of entertainment available for humans under the age of 5 in the house. I had brought some toys for the car, but if I had remembered I needed toys and books for them in the house, I'd have brought more... Thanks heavens for large fenced in yards! Too bad Shelly is now dreaming of swimming! It's not even 10 in the morning; it's freezing outside; and she wants to get wet! Crazy child!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your grandpa's passing.. I am sure he is in a much better place now. I can say I am jealous but then again I can wait a little longer. I can't believe you guys did so much and you were able to remember everything in order to blog about it.. The good life I say..
Post a Comment