Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Shelly Sings

So, I'm sitting here listening to Shelly sing 'here is daddy, run away, run away, run away...' (the finger game with your thumbs - she struggles with the number of times to repeat) and it reminded me of the cutest story!

We had gone over to a friends house who lives in the ward (she happens to work in the nursery, but that's not part of the story) and on the way home Shelly was singing something that sounded like 'I am tired a lot' and we were thinking she was super tired to be making up a song about how tired she was, but when she didn't respond when we asked her if that's what she was singing, we got suspicious. So I listened more closely and realized she was singing 'I a child of God' (her words kind of slur together). After we got home Mom was looking at some pictures on her computer and Shelly would say 'that's a child of God, and that's a child of God' every time the picture changed.

Well, that's about it for that one

No comments: