Here's some random pictures that I thought were fun.
Wednesday, March 26, 2008
Jason keeps getting bigger!
Shelly wanted to go swimming today, and Jason managed to get filthy in the water and dirt (strange - I know) so I stripped him down and let him get in the pool. As I was watching them I saw him do an entirely new thing! He stood up! From sitting with nothing to hold onto! That boy seems to be doing everything backwards! He's supposed to be walking first, and then learn how to do that!!! He also earlier today was standing up (oh, he's been standing up all on his own for a while now) and I was trying to get him to take a step and he moved himself over about an inch! Both feet went up and then came back down. It sounds more impressing than it was to watch, but it was still fun!
Here's some random pictures that I thought were fun.

We went to the Getty with Becca while she was down the other day - there was a kids area where they could make their own masks. Shelly actually drew hers (not that you can tell in this picture)

The kids both like to think they can play the piano... It's more fun to watch than to listen too. :-)
Here's some random pictures that I thought were fun.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment