Then the poor saps got stuck babysitting while Mark and I went to go see Wicked. It was a great show!
Jason now officially has two new teeth. Actually, he's had them for a week or so, but it's still exciting! :-)
Janet came down to visit last weekend, and while she was here she mentioned that there was big ICE raid for illegals somewhere in Lindon. Turns out it was at the company where I used to work! Universal Industrial Sales... It was strange to know several of the names that they mentioned in the news clippings.
Still not used to this site. I'm wondering if they'll let me post 'photo albums' instead of having to pick the best 2 or 3... I'll have to play a bit more to figure it out.
Janet came down to visit last weekend, and while she was here she mentioned that there was big ICE raid for illegals somewhere in Lindon. Turns out it was at the company where I used to work! Universal Industrial Sales... It was strange to know several of the names that they mentioned in the news clippings.
Still not used to this site. I'm wondering if they'll let me post 'photo albums' instead of having to pick the best 2 or 3... I'll have to play a bit more to figure it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment