Thursday, February 21, 2008

Help!!

So, Shelly has officially learned how to climb out of her crib.  It started yesterday after her nap.  I heard her trying to open the door to the room that she naps in.  She naps in a different room than she sleeps in because we put both Jason's and Shelly's cribs into the same room, and their naps don't always work out quite right.  She naps in a port-a-crib that we have in the spare room.  I assumed that it was just the port-a-crib that she was able to climb out of, and promptly forgot all about it - until the next morning.  We don't usually shut their door all the way at night, and we woke up to a huge mess in the loft outside our door.  Apparently she is also able to climb out of her real crib too.  We have some adjusting to do.  I'm just glad that she can't open doors yet  :-)

No comments: