Update on my updating. I'm done. I hit publish on most of the ones with pictures and tried to make minimal sense of the ones that needed it. It's not pretty, but it's done. I have about a year to catch up on, but I'm not going to worry about that for now. For now, I'm just going to try to do current stuff and maybe someday I'll go back and finish up the past...
-----------------------
So, I've been updating, in case you haven't noticed - which if you've checked at all, you probably have noticed, and if you haven't checked, then you're probably not reading this.
I've been trying to go mostly in order, but occasionally, I just want to knock a few out to make my numbers smaller. I currently have about 20 drafts with the pictures uploaded, or the stories highlighted and I just need to go in and finish writing and hit publish. I confess, I'm a bit tired at the moment though, and it takes a bit out of me to think about how many I have left to do...
Just so you know - so you don't constantly have to check too far back, in case you care - my oldest draft is for 12/10/11, so everything older than that is already done. There is still 1 in Oct, more stories than pictures - which I find harder to want to start (which is weird, since I always seem to say much more than I mean too... This post is a case in point of that). I'll try to get them done mostly by age order, but I promise nothing - but I will try to keep this post updated when I knock out a month or two, just so I can have a goal to work towards! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment