Monday, January 9, 2012

A Letter For Me?!

Jason is awesome! A little bit ago he had me write a note on a piece of paper (his handwriting is almost non-existent, since he's only 4). It said 'I love you Mommy. To Mommy. From Jason.' Then he put it in an envelope, asked me to adress the envelope ('To Mommy From Jason'). Then he ran out to the mail box, put it in the mail box and put the flag up. Then a little bit later (he waited at least 5 minutes) he told me I needed to go get the mail. When I didn't leave immediately he volunteered to go for me, put on his shoes and jacket and ran out to go get my mail for me. I got to open a surprise letter (that I wrote and addressed)! It's the thought that counts right? :)

No comments: