Thankfully he had done the worst part and pulled it out of the toilet for me. I found it on the floor on a few pieces of paper - but unfortunately it was not hard to tell where it had been...
Saturday, January 7, 2012
Phone Down!
A week or so ago Jason was asking me if I could use my phone since the one had been playing with was 'poopy.' (to clarify, neither one is a 'phone', but that's what the kids call them - they are both an iPod Touch) Jason's favorite catch-all phrase is 'poopy', so I just assumed it wasn't working right or out of batteries or something. Turns out it was one of the rare times he was being literal. He had dropped it in the toilet. If I had known then what I know now, I would have just thrown it away and not tried to wash it off. Turns out, it's still toast - even with soap and water and rinsing and drying for a week. Yea. Toilet 1; Me 0 (or, more accurately, -1 since I had to touch it!!)
Thankfully he had done the worst part and pulled it out of the toilet for me. I found it on the floor on a few pieces of paper - but unfortunately it was not hard to tell where it had been...
Thankfully he had done the worst part and pulled it out of the toilet for me. I found it on the floor on a few pieces of paper - but unfortunately it was not hard to tell where it had been...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment