Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Shelly's Dancing Santa Hat!

This was one of the most disappointing things that happened this Christmas.  Mark's family has a gift exchange every year (both sides do, actually.  This one happened to be with the Schofields).  Somehow I managed to pick up a dancing singing dog.  Yea, so not a fan of that.  I was rather excited when a couple with a small child decided to 'steal' it from me.  

Shelly on the other hand was devastated.  

The aunt who had brought that particular gift (at least I think it was her...) had the 'perfect solution'!  She had a toy in her trunk that Shelly could have.  I was trying to subtly let her know that it was ok for Shelly to be disappointed - I did not want a dancing dog in my house, but no luck...

In she walked with ... a dancing Christmas Tree Hat...  Yea!   



No comments: