Jason's gift to:
Mom (me) - disguise glasses, with a fake nose and mustache even!
Dad (Mark) - fake monster teeth, three different kinds in one package! Nice!!
Grandpa - a bean game (I still don't know what it was really)
Grandma - balloon powered cars for racing
Annie (6 months old - not even crawling yet) - a set of 3 rubber balls, so she can bounce them and they won't hurt her
I forgot what he got for Aunt JB, but I'm pretty sure it was just as useful and appropriate.
He did fairly well with the gifts to the other kids, considering...
Shelly's gift to:
Grandma - a set of markers
Grandpa - a light-up-magnifying-glass-reader-thingy
I'm sure there's more, but my brain isn't working at the moment. Basically we decided that Shelly is mostly old enough to do this on her own, and Jason is not to that point yet - We didn't even try Emily... :)
Merry Christmas!
J.b. Schofield I got the Play Dough from Jay-man and Headbands from Shell Bell!! They Spoiled Me!! So cute! Loved their little gifts!!
Grandma - a set of markers
Grandpa - a light-up-magnifying-glass-reader-thingy
I'm sure there's more, but my brain isn't working at the moment. Basically we decided that Shelly is mostly old enough to do this on her own, and Jason is not to that point yet - We didn't even try Emily... :)
Merry Christmas!
J.b. Schofield I got the Play Dough from Jay-man and Headbands from Shell Bell!! They Spoiled Me!! So cute! Loved their little gifts!!
No comments:
Post a Comment