Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Stockings from Grammy!
I grew up with Christmas stockings that my mom made, and I thought it would be fun to make some Christmas stockings for my family. I started making some (found the patterns and cut out the felt for both the stockings and the design and even started sewing) not too long before I had to switch to packing and moving. I didn't get very far at all. My mother (who has much better follow through skills than I do) offered to finish them for me. On our trip down for Thanksgiving she finished all the finishing touches. She had even added some 'bling' to make them so much cuter! We were quite excited to be able to have them for Christmas! Thanks Mom!! That was also the trip where we announced that she's going to need to make another one for us... :)




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yeah for updates!!!
Post a Comment