Here's some completely random pictures from all sorts of times/places. I just didn't want to put them all on their own post... I'm lazy like that.
Katie came to visit and slept on the air mattress... I think this is the last time it was used, but at least it went out with a bang!

Before we moved from CA, Shelly was spotlighted in Primary. This is the plate that she got with fun facts about her. She calls it her 'special plate' and loves when we pull it out for her to eat on.

The kids were keeping Emily company one morning and decided she needed lots of stuff in her crib with her. She still has her pacifier, so this must be before she turned about 14 months, cause that's when we took it away from her.

Jason looks like he has eye make-up on. I think he had a black eye, but it was so long ago I don't remember now.
Here's Emily about a week after she started walking. She's not quite 13 months old here.

Jason in Talking Time. Mrs. Clause came to visit that week and gave the kids a present and told some fun facts about them. It was cute!

He's been doing really well with Talking Time. I think he would do better if I could get my act together better with practice time...
No comments:
Post a Comment