See, Shelly gets it from the Schofields! Ethan is my proof.Friday, December 10, 2010
Shelly Turns 5!
Shelly turned 5 yesterday! We had a fun party for her with the Schofields. Becca also made Shelly a cake, but I don't have pictures of it... I'll have to see if I can get Becca to send me those. It was a cool cake, and the kids had fun.
Aunt JB helping Shelly not have hideous 3 day bed head for pictures (Shelly only sometimes lets me do her hair without a fuss... It's often not worth the fuss)
Silly Goose!
I'm sure she got that from her dad, and not from me.....
Waiting for the cake
See, Shelly gets it from the Schofields! Ethan is my proof.
She's trying to wait so patiently for us to finish singing so she can blow out the candles
Make a wish!
Those strange tombstone looking things on the cake are Reese's Christmas trees, couldn't you tell?
Emily enjoyed her piece
Shelly opening presents from Grandma and Grandpa
Fun dress!
Awesome craft box! Thanks for the presents!
See, Shelly gets it from the Schofields! Ethan is my proof.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment