Saturday, March 20, 2010

Random California Pictures

As we get ready to move to Utah in a few weeks, I decided to put up some fun memories of our last few weeks in California.

Jason, Emily, Mark and Shelly after the Aladdin show at D-land

A 'fort' the kids made - they make some variety of this every so often.

Although usually it's called a 'sleeping spot' and woe unto the cleaner who puts it away!

In mid-late January we had some really heavy rain storms, one right after another for a week or more. The kids enjoyed the moisture.

and the puddles

and the usually dry ditch got really full!

I guess Shelly was teaching the leopard how to walk and decided it needed Goofy to play with...

Jason finally did enjoy that dino.

How cute! Shelly holding Emily's hand to keep Emily happy! She's a sweet girl!

The kids have decided this is a great spot to hide, hang out, squish into. The best part is when the doors close. The doors have child locks on them and only the person on top can open them, and even then only Shelly knows how. It once took me 15 minutes or more to realize what happened when Jason shut Shelly in there while she was on the bottom shelf... I laughed more than I should have.

Shelly was helping rake up leaves.

For the most part, the kids like playing together. It's fun to watch them when they're getting along.

No comments: