Sunday, March 7, 2010

Becca & Bryan get Hitched

Becca and Bryan got married yesterday. The ceremony was sweet and the reception was tons of fun! Somehow the only pictures that I have are from my in-laws camera. I'm not sure where all the actual pictures of the event are, but here's what I have...

Grandma and Emily in her too big dress that we pinned with safety pins. The good news is that the dress will fit for a lllooonngg time :)

They had an awesome idea. They had a photo booth put up and then had some dress-up stuff. I was more into the decorations than Mark...

Shelly and Ethan. Shelly's excited from all the fun dancing.

Back on the dance floor!

Jason having fun dancing with Aunt Becca and in the corner is Shelly and the 'new' Uncle Bryan

We were trying to get Shelly to smile. It worked, but she wouldn't let us take a picture of the smile...

Who can make the best grumpy face?

Strike a pose!

No comments: