So, the kids have been gone for just over a week, and you'd think that I would have spent the time updating my life on here - but no... I was having too much fun being out of the house and not having to worry about the babysitters, taking naps without the background noise of kids and finishing projects without interrupting fingers and hungry bellies and tired babies. It's been good!
So, two weeks ago Shelly got a call from Aunt Grandma wanting her to come play at her house in UT for a week. I was only slightly put out that they didn't ask for Jason too, but they conceded nicely into taking him as well, so all was forgiven quickly. :-) Shelly was quite excited to be able to go play and ran to get her clothes as soon as she heard (which, I'll confess, I made the mistake of telling her this on Monday and they weren't coming until Thursday or Friday). She was quite bummed that she didn't get to leave right then. Jason, of course, didn't have a clue what was going on. I hear they had a blast with Aunt Grandma and Aunt Katie for the first several days, and then had fun playing with the Schofields for the weekend of the 4th. Aunt Becca is on her way (I think) bringing them back here for me. All this free time and I didn't have to do a thing! How awesome is that!?! It's probably past time to update the last month and post pictures I've been meaning to put up for a while now, huh?
No comments:
Post a Comment