Jason has finally started picking up on some signs! He can do 'food', 'drink' (ok, he uses 'milk' for all liquid - but that was my call, not his), 'all done', 'nap', 'more', and I think I've seem a few more but I can't remember them. It's been awesome to watch him learn how to communicate! He doesn't get as frustrated as he used to and it's fun to see him learn.
I have some of the Kiddie Kandid's pictures that the Schofields took while the kids were up visiting. Sorry the one is sideways, but I'm not in the mood to take the time to fix it... :-) Ha Ha! Sux to be U.




The cute guy in the middle is their cousin Ethan.
3 comments:
Thanks for the invite to your cute blog!! I am looking forward to keeping tabs on your cute family!
So glad you have a blog.. Yea, now we can both keep each other posted on life. The kid pics are so adorable and I esp love Shelly and her different sleeping locations. So a cutie..
Rachel-email me your address and I will add you to my blog!!
I just have to say you have the CUTEST kids!!! I just want to kiss there chubby cheeks!!
Post a Comment