Sunday, September 11, 2011

Sleeping - A Favorite Fall Back

I love me some sleeping pictures.  Partly because it's one of the few times the kids are still (LOVE nap time!!), and because it's one of the few times that I have time to go on a hunt for the camera before the moment passes.


Emily on the floor, and Jason's feet sticking out underneath the crib...  

Why do we even have beds??

Annie sleeping with her hands in front of her face.  I thought it was funny.  Like she was trying to protect her face from the blanket or something.



Nudity Alert!
Shelly is asleep in the tub

Annie asleep in the swing.  I love these things!

Super blurry picture of Emmie and Jase asleep in the car.  I forget where we were going, but they must have been tired.

All three at once!  It's a miracle!!

Too bad this one happened just a few minutes before our Home Teachers were due to come over, and we only have one couch (they sat on kitchen chairs - they were awesome!).  And one living room...  It didn't last long.

But it sure was nice while it did last!

No comments: