A girl in the ward has started up a group she calls Field Trip Fridays. It's for all of the preschool aged kids in the ward, and on the first and third Friday we go on a field trip to various places in the area. The first trip we went on was to the BYU Broadcasting Building they just finished construction on. We did that last week and it was lots of fun getting to see all ins and outs of broadcasting. They even asked our opinion on the backdrop for a show they will be filming on site. I have no idea if they used it, since I don't have television reception to watch it - and I forgot which show it was for... Oh well. It was fun to hang out with other moms and see new things. I hope I get to go to more of them.
There might be a conflict though. Jason's talking time is switching to Fridays as of next week, and I can't decide on a time that will work for both field trips, and Shelly's school schedule (both for the bus schedule and I volunteered to work in Shelly's class two Fridays a month) and still be ok with Jason's internal clock. Adventures...
Guess we'll see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment