Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Updates!

(Really it's June 5th, not March 30th)

I figure only the die hards will have read back this far in the first place - but for those of you who care, I've officially finished updating 2010! The vast majority are new as of a few weeks ago. (shh, don't tell) And I've been doing them all at random times of the day, and on random amounts of sleep - There are probably typos (tell me if you find any please!), and some monotony to the pictures/captions/stories since it's been a long time since the events happened and I don't remember all the fun details.

I have this strange compulsion to treat this like a journal/memory book/photo album of sorts. I'm not sure why. I do most of the back updating for my sake, or for the sake of the kids who I hope will one day want to see them. It would be fun to make a book out of them, but I'm not sure quite how to get all the videos in. I guess one day the technology will exist - or not...

Anyways, if you care enough to read them, feel free - and if not, I take no offense. I promise.

1 comment:

AmyD said...

I'm so glad you did all the updating! I've had so much fun tonight reading back through all your posts. I must admit, at first I thought I was crazy... I could have sworn I had checked your blog only a few days ago and none of this was here!