Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Emily

Emily has found some fun to get into lately. She's still a cutie!

In case you were wondering, that's not supposed to be a hat. That's an Easter Basket substituting for a hat

And now that it's on, she can't get it off...

But at lest she doesn't seem to mind

I love that she's grabbing at the papers.

She totally wants whatever it is she's looking at. I'm not sure what I'm going to do with her when she's old enough to really want that stuff. I'm going to have to call Aunt JB and have her help Emily. I'm useless at all that stuff!

Then a few days later, she found a pressure cooker that Mark's Grandma let Mark's mom use (did you follow that? I almost didn't)


I think Emily thinks she's going to get to use it.
Someone should tell her it's a bit too heavy and complicated for a 1 year old to handle.

But, at least she's cute (and chubby!)

No comments: