Sunday, June 20, 2010

Schofield Family Reunion

We had a reunion with Grandma and Grandpa Schofield and all their family over the weekend. We went up to Timp Lodge and spent Thursday, Friday and Saturday there. We had lots of fun spending time together and getting to know each other better. There was tasty food, crafts, games, service projects, a talents show, and mostly just a good time to be had.
Jason found a fun toy.

Emily is scooter, but boy can she get around! I think she was faster than some of the crawlers there. (The wood floor gave her a slight advantage - less friction)

String Art! Lots of fun.

Emily in her filthy clothes (it's hard to keep a scooter's belly clean)

Grandma helping Sonora and Shelly paint some birdhouses.

Sonora and Shelly were great buddies this weekend. It's too bad they live in Texas...

Ethan and Grandpa hanging out on the lawn, enjoying life.

Jason passed out on my shoulder while I was doing String Art. It was quite the adventure trying to not wake him up.

He is totally gone. Help!!

Mark moved him to a nearby bench for me. Poor guy was tuckered out from all the fun.

Emily and Daddy waiting for our turn for Family Pics!

Shelly the adventurer.

Look! I made a princess wand!

Mark and his cousins had fun with that thing. Mark took a header and got quite a good gash above his eye.

So tired, he's falling asleep while eating...

Me and Aunt Susie. I was just glad she didn't get up and move after I pulled that pose...

All the original Schofield Clan.
Sam, Tony, LaMont, Lynn
Lyle, Elaine, Jeanine, Susie
Grandpa, Grandma

No comments: