Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Snow in May?!?

It's the end of May. I'm not sure why it's allowed to snow. We just got the garden planted last week! Oh well. The kids had been here for the last real snow of the season, but by the time we got here we had missed the snow, so Mark and I were kind of excited to get to play. We took the kids a bit farther up where there was more snow and had fun playing!

Mark helped the kids make a snowman while I held Emily in my overlarge jacket. Somehow we neglected to bring her anything warm.

Here's the snowman the kids made. The two random sticks on the upper half of it's belly are it's moles - according the Shelly.
I can't imagine why Jason would be cold...He's got rain boots and a jacket. Wimp!

Getting everyone in for a group shot with the snowman was an adventure...

No comments: