She crawls! The world will never be the same.
(ok, it's a scoot - but it's all we'll have for months, so we'll take it)
Did you see her roll over? Feel free to watch it again if you missed it. It's after she falls on her face and I steal her toys.
This is a better sample of her scooting. She's not quite as fast yet as she'll get over the next few months, and she's not doing the alternating arms she learns later, but pretend you don't know any of that since I should have put this up before I did either...
Dancing to the music that's only in her head (and apparently only sometimes - not sure if I should have her see someone about that...)
(see those boxes of clothes in the background? Remember when we went through them? Apparently we took a break at some point and took some pictures)
I love this laugh - it's only about .7523 of a second or so, but it's still fun
No comments:
Post a Comment