We had a fun trip to the beach with the Schofields when they came down to visit!

Grandpa and Jason playing in the sand

Jason trying to turn the birds into Goons!

We had fun chasing the birds

Once Jason realized it was funner to chase then than to put spells on them, he never stopped running

Shelly and Grandma in the water

No Grandpa, the water is the other way...
(they say the mind is the first thing to go)
Keep those pants out of the ocean Shelly :)

Believe it or not, it was February at the beach...

But don't be distracted by all the empty sand you see. We had neighbors!

Although I think they were just hanging around for the food...

Shelly reminded me of Noah parting the Red Sea

Time to go! But I'm not letting all that sand in the car.

Sorry.
But not really.
Yes, I know it was Moses that parted the Red Sea - but Shelly didn't really do any better than Noah at parting the sea, so I figured it was appropriate.
No comments:
Post a Comment