Friday, November 6, 2009

Randomness from the last few months

So, I'm finally finished updating our summer. I figured many of you wouldn't care enough to want to see me do it live, and it wouldn't really make sense if it was seen out of order so I back-dated all of it. Sorry. If it helps any there's nothing older than July 1st that's new... Feel free to ignore most of it. I would. After I finished updating all of it, I found myself with a few random photos without a good home post, so I created a home for them - here.


Jason all decked out and ready for a walk. Who lets him dress like that?

I'm not sure why I like this photo of Jason so much, but I think it's rather cool, even if it was an accident.

Shelly got the camera. You can tell it's not Jason because there's not a finger in the picture

We all decided to make faces for Shelly


Here's Mark playing with Emily. I thought it was cute, even if it is a bit dark...

I never do get tired of fun sleeping shots

And since the kids are now mostly sleeping in their beds, good shots are getting fewer and farther between.
In this one they're camping out beside the night light.

Mark make some Chicken Saltimboca. Or at least as close as we could come with the stuff we had on hand.

We even made a sauce to go with it. He was proud of himself for making a 'nice' dinner. It was rather nummy.

With Jason's speech issues, there are only a few things he says that are always understandable. Many things he says are only sometimes understandable to us and there are some that he's consistent enough with that we get it and others wouldn't, but only a few that others would always understand. Our most recent favorite has been 'little bit'. I'm not sure he uses it right. When we pour him milk on his cereal he says 'little bit' meaning he wants a little bit more, but it never seems to actually come out that way. He says it so it sounds more like 'i-le bi' but he adds in the hand motions of putting his thumb and finger just a little bit apart so we know what he's trying to say. I tried for the life of me to get this on video. Here's the best I could do.

Of course he would finally say it with his mouth full of food... Dang!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I laughed my fool head off at Jason's video! That was awesome! I'm sad I wasn't there for it!!

Becca said...

His talking is getting better - he said hi aunt becca to me on the phone today and it sounded so good!