Friday, November 6, 2009

Fat Lips and Marshmallows Guns

I'm not sure what's been going on this week - but both kids have cut their lips. Shelly's was quite fat for a day or two and is only now starting to get better. Jason got a small cut this morning while playing outside and I'm sure I can't tell anymore, but I haven't looked. I just happened to be taking pictures of the kids playing with marshmallow guns, so I snapped a picture of that too.

Warning - for those of you who don't like blood - don't look at Jason's photo. Shelly's lip is just fat and red, but Jason actually has blood (and dirt) so skip to the one of Shelly with the 'gun'.

At least she's in a good mood!

See how cute that lip was. I had a hard time ignoring it. But I did ignore the hair...
I'm a horrible and lazy mother...

He's a tough guy. He was over it before I even had time to take the picture...

I'm pretty sure these are left over from either Nate and Doug or just Doug, but since we cleaned out the garage last night and I saw these, I figured someone might as well be getting some use out of them. The kids ate more marshmallows than they shot, but it was still fun.


Video of Shelly trying to blow marshmallows from the gun and Jason trying to eat it. Mark and Emily make a cameo appearance too. As do my jeans.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

They are so stinkin CUTE!! I want to come home now more than ever!!!