Carving Pumpkins! It's not the most exciting video ever - but it's here. If you're silly enough to want to watch it, I don't want to hear any complaints! I warned you it was boring...
Gross!! She's actually touching it!!
Time to draw a face!
Shelly actually did pretty good all on her own with no coaching.
With a little instruction she drew a mouth that we can actually cut out.
Jason, on the other hand, still needs some practice.
At least he's intent on the project.
Daddy helping Shelly carve out the face she drew
Shelly helped me carve the one Jason drew on. Jason isn't that good an artist... We copied it from a book. I'm not that good a copier - sorry.
It needed some cleaning out
Jason 'carving' the pumpkin
Jason wanted to 'fix' the pumpkin, so he put some tape on its head like a bandaid.
Shelly 'carving' the pumpkin.
Emily was totally into it! So much so that she fell asleep.
Shelly with the finished product outside with candles! Exciting!!
And we're dressed and off to go get some candy! Sugar here we come!
1 comment:
I can't even handle how cute your kids are! I miss them!
Post a Comment