Jason got to go in for his 18 month checkup on Monday. He's officially tiny!! (at least compared to my oversize side of the family). He was in the 20-25 % for both height and weight (one was 20 and the other 25, but I don't remember which was which and I don't have my paper in front of me). It's quite the switch from Shelly who was in the 60+% for most of her 1st year or so and then jumped to 95% at some point. Jason still fits into 12 month closes, while Shelly at this age was in 2-3T. I even found a 6 month outfit in his dresser just today! (I put it away without seeing if it would still fit - I couldn't handle that it might still fit him :-)
I've been meaning to get pictures off my camera and update this thing, but we've been busy around the house - and there's stuff blocking my drawer where the uploader thingy is, and I'm too lazy to get it out when I think about it, and when I have the energy I'm not thinking about it.
Shelly has taken to stripping to go to bed. We'll get her all dressed in pajamas (or just leave her in whatever clothes she's been wearing all week - we've done both) and while she's sleeping/napping she'll take off all her clothes and sleep in her diaper! We haven't figured out why yet... We have been able to tell when she's actually ready for bed at night though. If she comes to the door and hollers for something and still has her shirt on - she's not ready for sleep yet. Last night I got her a glass of water about an hour after her bed time and she was fully dressed for bed, then 10 minutes later when we went to check on them, she was a 'naked baby.' I love the way Shelly says 'naked baby'! I can't duplicate it, but it seems to sound like 'nekey baby'. It's adorable!
The other day Shelly was super cranky so I tossed her in the office to take an early nap, (I seperate them at nap time, they both sleep better apart during the day) and let Jason watch George while I finished doing some small stuff around the house. When I came back about 15 minutes later, he was passed out on the couch - sitting up. He is his father's son. I could never fall asleep sitting up like that! I don't know how they do it, but I wish I could take notes or something...
One of these days I'll get some pics out of my camera and put some up - maybe even with some small explanation of what's going on in them (they also help me remember what I've been doing with my life). Until then, I got nothing. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment