Thursday, November 20, 2008

I found a picture!

Ok, I just cleaned out my e-mail and there it was, but it's still a photo! I've been getting braver and taking the kids to D-land all by myself!! I even take the tram! It's usually easier to just walk in, but it takes a lot longer (we found out when we raced with Becca and her friends while they were visiting) and makes me more tired before we've even started. The most recent time we went (last week sometime - Thursday??) we went on Buzzlightyear twice. The kids loved it. I totally stole the gun from Jason the first time, but had pitty on him the second time (for the first 30 seconds or so - then I stole it back since he wasn't using it anyways...) Geez, I'm a horrible jerk of a mom!!


Like how the only visible face is the one who's not holding a gun? :-) At least he seems to be enjoying himself... I was pretty impressed with Shelly getting any points at all, let alone 3,300! Go Shelly! The first picture didn't show up - technical difficulties or something, but I did better the first time, 240,000ish... (since I didn't let Jason have it at all that time) and Shelly did worse the first time, only 2,400 points.

No comments: