I have much more to put on here, but it takes so long to upload pictures! It's too bad that it's so time consuming and I don't often find the time it takes to actually post stuff with pictures without the kids whining or hitting the computer...
I'll put more up as soon as I can get around to it, I promise! There are lots more fun pictures from the last month - I just need to sit down and actually do something about it!
2 comments:
Like you've had this for months and I had no clue!! I'm glad you finally let me into your blog world. It is fun to see the pics and hear the stories. I am coming home at the end of next week for awhile, so get ready to play!!
more to come, more to come. I said brief, not infinite decimal.
Post a Comment